United (H) | Post Match Thread

I’m a blue I was being sar
Sorry, should have added and the response to that is...... never thought for a min you weren't a blue.

I've had so many rags trying to use the 2nd half argument, it's hilarious to see the spluttering when pulled up on it, wankers (them not you :-) )

It’s flattery to acknowledge them - best to ignore them, they are history - we are now!

Probably already been answered, but I'm not going back through nearly 150 pages. That (presumably) ball boy who joined in the celebrations for the opening goal; is he one of the lads from one of the underage teams? Indeed, is that where the ball boys are selected from for each game?

You know what makes me laugh, I mean apart from beating those shites, the fact that rags fans on Twitter are banging on about all their past achievements and how many leagues they've won and blah blah effing blah.

That's exactly what they used to slag Pool off for doing. I think it's hilarious.
Not surprising really as they're basically two cheeks of the same deluded, entitled arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.