United (H) | Post Match Thread

Even in all those years of them beating us, I don’t recall many were they have just handed us our arses consistently, the last few years been nowhere near us and if they do beat us they havent dominated at all. What a great time to be a blue.
Most of the times it was nip and tuck apart from the odd bad result ( 5-0 ) but these beating of late have been worse than the score line suggests 6-3 in time will seem like a nip and tuck game but the reality the gap score line should have been a lot wider and this as happened how many times over the last decades ?????? Even the wins at Old Trafford apart from the 6-1 should have been a lot higher ..........the bastards are reaping what they sow the arrogance has now bit them on the arse ............. I hope in years to come they continue to reflect back on there heyday because there is Fook all happening in the present

Question (two, actually) for @Gary James....

1. Last City player to score a hat-trick against Trafford's finest in a competitive game? Did Franny get one, back in the Fred and Wilma Flintstone days?

2. Have we ever had 2 hat-tricks against them in the same competitive game (no testimonial or friendly nonsense)?
Franny did as you say in Dec 1970. Before that Horace Barnes did in 1921.

2 hat tricks against them…. Not checked all friendlies but having a brief scan of my stuff I don’t think we’ve ever scored 6 against them in a friendly or testimonial.

George Smith did score 4 against Utd in a wartime game though.

Franny did as you say in Dec 1970. Before that Horace Barnes did in 1921.

2 hat tricks against them…. Not checked all friendlies but having a brief scan of my stuff I don’t think we’ve ever scored 6 against them in a friendly or testimonial.

George Smith did score 4 against Utd in a wartime game though.
The match was more memorable for Glyn Pardoe's injury, for which I'm still seething.
One day I'll get over it.

The match was more memorable for Glyn Pardoe's injury, for which I'm still seething.
One day I'll get over it.
Don’t ever get over it Blue. The myth that surrounds that liver thieving twat, according to your average no nowt rag was the best ever is the reason what he did that day is never mentioned. 4 fucking trophies in his so called glorious career will always say otherwise as far as I am concerned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.