United (H) | Post Match Thread

Probably covered somewhere in this thread - so pleased for Phil but what was the “shush” celebration all about?

For me, shushing all the gobby rag dickheads who were giving it large all week about how they were back, going to win, Haaland would be pocketed by Rey Mysterio etc, etc.

Reactions: CC1
This was the 1st derby match I have missed watching in some form or other for 37 years. At 11am on Saturday morning at 11am my brother in law took ill and due to a 5 hour waiting list for an ambulance my wife took him into hospital. He was immediatly sent to the ICU unit and investigations began. At first they thought he had either a blocked bowel or that the bowel had even died. 11pm that night we got a phone call to say it was actually something called necrotizing faciilitis, a flesh eating disease. They had operated and were about to perform a 2nd operation to check they had got it all. 3.30am we got a call to get to the hospital asap as his lungs, kidneys & heart were failing. He did rally but eventually passed away 1.15pm. Cannot believe he was so fit & healthy Friday night, when he was out seeing a band, to being dead on Sunday.
Anyway that's my excuse for missing it
Just seen this, so sorry for you loss, shows how fragile life can be. Devastating for the family, RIP your brother in law.

I am still grinning at random times. My goodness I love seeing us hammer them. The fact that City fans scored all six goals makes it that much sweeter.
Could not agree more, however, the rag-loving media and the rags are running with, how bad they played. Whatever happened to the saying you can only play as well as the other team allows you to play. Or is this above the remit?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.