United (H) | Post Match Thread

Over the moon with that. Anytime we smash those pieces of shit is a good day (or night in my case).

Happy we got some minutes into Laporte, had a massive performance without Rodri, that midfield in the first half was utterly mesmerising. Food for thought there later in the season, think that line up can tear some teams apart and give Rodri a rest while Phillips recovers.

Foden finally got his moment. Thought he was great and a well deserved hat trick. Was wrapt with Grealish, think he's finally got the belief in himself at our club and that he deserves to be here. Kev was great, he always is. Akanji is a bargain, great signing for us. Gomez showed a bit in his cameo, a great assist with Kyle getting hurt today hoping Gomez can get a few games in.

Haaland is just taking the piss. A hat trick, two assists and he made the ludicrous call by some pundits that Martinez can handle him look like what it is- a fucking stupid statement.

Onto Copenhagen now. But will enjoy this over those red pieces of shit.

Happy we won and scored six, but how on earth did we let them score 3??
Not always a bad thing in fairness. For example you would prefer a goalie being complacent and dropping a clanger in a game you are definitely going to win. If it makes him think twice in the future.

To some fans Rags is just another game.I understand this.

Likely Pep feels the same way.

Some fans dont just want the 3 points from the Rag game,they want to humiliate them.Put them to the Sword every time we play them.

Some will feel it was a missed opportunity today to score 8,9, goals we were that good.

Those 4 Subs totally killed the last 15 minutes. And took a little bit of gloss off what had been a great team performance for 75 minutes.

It give the result an element of respectability the Rags didn't deserve.

I understand why some fans feel slightly disappointed.

Had the Shoe been on the other Foot they would have gone for 8,9, goals.Shown us no mercy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.