United (H) | Post Match Thread

Think it's because some of them were predicting doom pre match. That never came to fruition, so the next best negative is their go to.
If they are predicting doom and gloom pre match but yet get a 6-3 win and still moan it just doesn't add up.

Don't get me wrong I completely understand your post and fully agree on the "next best negative".

Just to put things into perspective.

I got up this morning at 3:30am to get the bus at 4am, my flight at 6:30am and spending the day in Manchester before my flight just after 10:30pm...And I'd do it again over again to watch the effort and commitment those players have shown today let alone the result.

It's fucking embarrassing reading posts here tonight. Thankfully our manager players don't read this nonsense.

Didn't take any gloss off the the performance for me. Fantastic performance where we absolutely battered them.
Was a fantastic team performance for 75 minutes.No arguing with that.

We battered them.

The last 15 minutes allowed them to escape with some respectability,they didn't deserve.

We were that good.

Why ? he's been very impressive in every game so far.
I get the feeling that he is close to a few calamities. He made one today but managed to recover from it. It is okay in games like this but I think it may cost us in tighter games. Especially Champions League knock out. I have also realised that I have become so hyper critical over time and the pleasure of what we are seeing over the last decade.

Wow we had Rodri, Dias, Phillips and Stones out and Walker went off injured and we still had the game wrapped up by half time. We are the best team in world football.
It's all about the system. The Pep system.
That makes good players seem like world class players. That masks weaknesses of some players etc.

Did they say Walker went out because of a knock? If it's just a knock return time will be short. Let's hope it's just a knock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.