United (H) | Post Match Thread

What a result and what a performance.

Akanji has slotted in like a rolls royce of a defender. Calm, assured and accurate with his passing.

They didn't have a clue how to deal with our forward play.

Haaland is a colossus!

Nice to see Phil get 3 against the scum as well.

Conceding 3 was a blot on the copy book, but overall we battered them.

They have been well and truly put back in their box.

I need to get out of this forum now before I say stuff I regret.

Alot of you on here ought the be ashamed of yourselves, You don't know how good we have it! Not only are you watching the best manager, players, complete football side in England, You are witnessing greatness.

But yet you still moan. It's unbelievable. Please just Fuck Off.

You've become everything we've hated...You spoiled shower of bastards.
I disagree, the reaction to the last 10 minutes is deserved, it isn't entitled to be annoyed with parts of a performance.

If we cried about not winning cups then we would be entitled wankers

Even Pep has said a lot of players were poor today, I disagree until the last 10 mins but football is about opinions

We have twatted them so no one can be unhappy, but mancs are moaning bastards by nature ;-)

Last edited:
With a bit of luck and had we fancied putting in a full 90 minutes against those clowns it could’ve been 12-0

Just goes to show what amazing times we’re living through that you have to have a word with yourself for feeling slightly disappointed at only winning a derby 6-3

I’m a little upset that we took our foot off the gas and didn’t score 10 that might have finished both ten bob an fergie off at the same time. And to think the rag manager got manager of the month last money or was it sarcastically awarded by paddy power
We just stuck 6 past the cunts and ultimately humiliated them. Honestly i dont know what half of you are on about . That was a BATTERING! Be happy

Anybody disappointed because they got a few consolation goals seriously need to give their heads a wobble!! Haha!
Magnificent. We were able to go up a gear whenever required. We are fucking ace.
Absolutely. Those last 2 goals turned a 10 out of 10 performance into 9.5 out of 10. That's all. They know they got a total fucking battering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.