United (H) | Post Match Thread

I need to get out of this forum now before I say stuff I regret.

Alot of you on here ought the be ashamed of yourselves, You don't know how good we have it! Not only are you watching the best manager, players, complete football side in England, You are witnessing greatness.

But yet you still moan. It's unbelievable. Please just Fuck Off.

You've become everything we've hated...You spoiled shower of bastards.
Bloody hell!! If that was pulling punches, What was the words you might regret? :)

Scoreline flattered them considerably. Up to the 4 subs Pep made second half we were exceptional. Haaland and Foden both brilliant ably supported by Grealish, Bernie and Gundog. Shame the subs meant we were empty in midfield with only Bernie trying to stem their attacks and we gifted them 2 sloppy goals. Not sure if Ederson was bored today but his kicking out was as poor as I've seen it though he wasn't to blame for any of their goals.

He was better today and driving at players more but his decision making at times when driving witht he ball needs to improve. Akanji also got him out of jail at least once near the half way line where he played a square ball that was intercepted. He had a few chances to have a pop and he still seems reluctant.
TBF he looked gutted when he was brought off
I thought he played very well. I'm sure all of them misplaced the odd pass.

I have got it guys:

We had the sick swan, now we have….

The sick tree!
b5ab978a-7d1b-4a23-8e67-375b588f567c_text.gif

Incredible isnt it. What a load of weirdo’s
I’m a little upset that we took our foot off the gas and didn’t score 10 that might have finished both ten bob an fergie off at the same time. And to think the rag manager got manager of the month last money or was it sarcastically awarded by paddy power

Incredible day & it was that easy we brought the B team in with 25 mins to go.

Only negative was eddies passing. Not much he could do with the goals that was down to piss poor defending on those only 3 occasions

I wish someone at the club could tell him that inflicting the biggest defeat in United’s history (currently 7 goals) would mean as much to his legacy at this club as winning another league trophy.

That would make a good poll. I would oppose though. I prefer another Premier League than a 8-0 if we can't get it both.
I mean Mahrez, Alvarez, Palmer, need games for confidence and for finding game rhythm. And others that came out need some rest. I prefer to keep all players happy and rest as many as possible so to keep the chances for all 4 major cups alive, than to win 8-0.
But ok your mileage may vary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.