United (H) | Post Match Thread

Not sure letting the Rags score a couple of consolation goals is all bad ,it papers over the cracks a little , because the reality is they are bang average and will struggle to finish in the top four , 8-1 or 9-1 would have been nice , but the gulf between clubs only means that will happen one day soon, we have to have something to look forward to :)

I wonder if Anthony's goal is going to be the rags goal of the season (or at least month).
IIRC Hughes's acrobatic volley in the 1989 5-1 did not get their goal of the month for some strange reason :)

I felt a little flat after that which is bizarre feeling after trouncing the twats.
There was a potential historic victory on the cards , a 7 or 8-1 to bookmark our ascendancy over this verminous filth . We're talking biblical humiliation.
The fact we turned it into a 2nd half draw flatters these twats which goes against the laws of nature.
I don’t think Pep was too happy with some of the players with his comments and I’ve a feeling the substitutes and a couple of others will be getting it in the ear tonight. Regardless of the changes being disruptive , some of the play after they came on was very sloppy.

The first half was magnificent at times.

Haaland, Foden, De Bruyne and Bernado were excellent and Grealish played well.

Liked the look of the new CB too and Ake. Cancelo still too sloppy in his defending for my liking. Edersons kicking woeful. Five times he found touch today!

I would have taken 1-0 so to see them humiliated once again was glorious. The site of half of their seats empty at 6-1 joyous!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.