United (H) | Post Match Thread

Was that today
Rotten old **** who never missed the opportunity to twist the knife in our ribs
I hope he lives for another 40 years as we send them cunts down to the conference
with inflation as it is I wont be able to afford the jelly and ice cream.....let it be soon

Feels a little bit like nit picking but I agree about Cancelo and Eddie.
Cancelo in particular, frustrates me.
No matter how well he plays going forward, he always has an air of over confidence which leads him to poor decision making.
Sometimes just refuses to play the simple percentage game. Also switches off defensively when we’re coasting.
I think the flattering two goals at the end were as much to do with this and the inexperienced ball retention of Gomez Palmer and Alvarez at times.
Cancelo should know a lot better by now though.

I was pleased he gave those players a run-out. Fair dues to Pep. He kept the back 4 as it was, and left Erling on to remain our target man. What went wrong was not Pep's fault. It was the continual back passing to Eddie rather than playing forward towards Erling. It gave MU the goals they didn't deserve, and what might have become 7 or 8-1 became 6-3. But the match should be remembered for a stunning display from us that will give the rest of Europe something to think about.
Agree, that first half was fantastic football. We definitely drew breath the second half and slowed a little. We did pass back a lot to Eddie second half and he then booted it out of play. That didn't help our control of the game at that stage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.