United (H) | Post Match Thread

It's amazing how bad the rags are given the amount they have spent. There are genuinely no players in their squad that would get into our team.

Don't like United winning 2nd half 3-2 but 4 late subs will destroy the momentum. Foden MOM for me. Grealish showed improvement - must keep this up. Walker 1 or 2 errors, also Gomez.. Great close up of Sir Alex (not in my lifetime) Ferguson as tally increased . Must not let complacency in now

Not closing down Ake was fatal for Utd.
Ball down the left flank to KDB or Grelish in space or a raking ball to the right wing or a ball down the centre for KdB or Gundogan or Haaland to do a wall pass with another City player. Or a surging run into central midfield.
Take a bow Ake the archirect of our win today.

Last edited:
I wasn't expecting that ,utd were poor & wrong tactics by their manager ,no intesity not in our faces .
We were awesome, men against boys .
Spot on. They were, for a change very ‘fair’ in their play. No real nasty challenges, no diving etc.
And that’s what happens.
Just goes to show how much of an advantage they get from playing like tw*ts every week and says everything about the culture of their club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.