United (H) | Post Match Thread

yeah saw a little mob of under 5 MIBS.....looked like proper children.....RED army ...plus that daft we know you're a blue song. Everyone rolling about laughing
I flicked a cigarette at them and they tried to grass me up to a copper for smoking! Tbf to the rozzer he just told them to piss off and move on while chuckling his head off

That first half was the best we've played this season, we were brilliant and 4-0 at halftime flattered them. The way we tore them apart was even beyond what i imagined and the quality of the goals were us at our best.
It was no surprise that we went down a gear in the second half and the changes were understandable with the amount of games we have coming up.
Disappointed in conceding those late goals but no matter, what a result, what a day!

I flicked a cigarette at them and they tried to grass me up to a copper for smoking! Tbf to the rozzer he just told them to piss off and move on while chuckling his head off
I just called them pricks as they walked past.....they just looked at me....probably thought ....look at that old ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.