United (H) | Post Match Thread

Boys vs men and we schooled them in the art of football, also without our 2 centre backs and holding midfielder
I even loved the pity pep shown them by bring on 4 subs, knowing the game we done and dusted, so they think taking something from with the 3 goals we gifted to them, I laugh so much hearing them say we won the 2nd half hahahhaha

”United are back, United are back!” Loved that. Gundo and Bernie bossed it.

As an aside, it’s crap to see a very small minority of the piss-head brigade thinking that it’s big to reintroduce Munich chants. if that’s you btw you just make yourselves look like coonts.
An embarrassment to the club I have supported for more than 50 years.

Not seen any highlights but hope the run by KDB in the first half when he went 50 yards up the right touchline with the ball under close control is included.

Had a look on some other fan websites. WHU full of glowing comments about City while loving U****d's humiliation.

Away for the weekend, there was a rag in the hotel at breakfast who came running for the elevator just now, saw me there inside and put his eyes down & turned away, pretending he'd forgotten something!

6-3 score line flattered them the rags should praise Pep for making the subs he did ........ still roll on the next false dawn .....it’s always fun watching them get giddy when they win a few only to get smashed back into there place

A rabble of about 10 Moston rats ‘marched through’ pre match giving it the big un. Everyone was just sat there laughing at the tramps in their Stone Thailand
yeah saw a little mob of under 5 MIBS.....looked like proper children.....RED army ...plus that daft we know you're a blue song. Everyone rolling about laughing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.