United (H) | Post Match Thread

That was brutal from city, what a win, would have been nice to keep it to 6-1 but feck it, its a fabulous win in any event. Apart from the fabulous hatrick, Haaland once again showed his ability in build up play, some times his control reminds me of Yahya, both massive units with excellent control.

As for foden, it's great to see him enjoying himself and playing like the player we expected him to be, i think he found his ideal position on right wing.

Overall a great performance from all the players, simply outstanding

Last edited:
I am lost for words on Haaland already but there was a moment today that was something else I have never seen. A united player did a behind challenge on Haaland and caught his Achilles when Haaland was dropping deep to receive in our half. Should have been a booking. The united played was laying on the ground when Haaland instantly got up and sprinted the entire length of the pitch to get in a goal scoring position that unfortunately the ball did not arrive. It was pretty amazing, breathtaking, unstoppable....

McTominay was beyond shit for them in the first half. He has no positional sense at all.
Fernandes, Erikson and McT is a shocking middle three. Erikson is the only one with a scrap of positional discipline. Could see Fernandes being frozen out now, you can't play him a three, and then him and Ronaldo causing all manner of stink. Think Pogba got some unfair blame for his shite.

And let's not forget they have a fucking £70m pound defensive mid on the bench who apparently ETH didn't want, and we played the game with arguably our most important midfielder not on the pitch.

Missed the entire game due to work, well It was the hammering we owed the bastards for years until Pep decided to overthink with the subs... just kidding, fantastic result and we'll hopefully do the other red shite in two weeks.
As for Haaland we will have our first City Ballon d'or with the guy he is just a machine, and Foden with a derby hattrick as well, must've been a dream come true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.