United (H) | Post Match Thread

Me too.

We scored 6 goals Manchester is blue.

I am just trying to rationalize why one or two have mixed emotions.

There isn't a Blue today that can not be happy with the result.
Theres loads. On here. Wankers
Yes, disappointed, but overall happy with any win over them
cant get my head round any disappointment honestly , we smashed the bastards , end of. Of you arent happy with that i think City isnt for you

I am lost for words on Haaland already but there was a moment today that was something else I have never seen. A united player did a behind challenge on Haaland and caught his Achilles when Haaland was dropping deep to receive in our half. Should have been a booking. The united played was laying on the ground when Haaland instantly got up and sprinted the entire length of the pitch to get in a goal scoring position that unfortunately the ball did not arrive. It was pretty amazing, breathtaking, unstoppable....
Yep. Straight back up when most would roll around on the deck

We absolutely dicked em! Could have been a historical embarrassment if we really wanted it to be. We are miles miles better than them.

What the fuck was all the early leaving about though? Fucking hell, we’ve just dicked our derby rivals with six goals and because they got a couple back ¼ of the home crowd fucked off when the board went up. We should be fucking laying into them until the end “you’re fucking shit” “City tearing Cockneys apart” etc. give it them, fucking give it them until the very end. Aall the years they gave us shit, give it the cunts, fuck your late Sunday dinner that’s been kept in the oven, give it the cunts to the end!

But what a day! Fucking Rag wankers! Every single one I saw all day I fucking laid right into them. A number of them were singing on the Met before the game and as everyone was getting off the Met they shut up and I positioned myself right behind the cunts and said to my mate “who are we playing today?” he said “err, United” and I shouted “NEVER FUCKING HEARD OF THEM!”

Give it the cunts all day, all night, don’t let up, fuck the cunts!

SIX… SIX, AGAIN! Three times we’ve scored SIX against them now. Those Southern six fingered cunts can even count it on one hand… fucking SIX, Blues, SIX!… a-fucking-gain, SIX!

Don’t fucking let up all week in work, Blues. We fucking hammered the Rag cunts with SIX goals again… SIX! And we let them off with an all-time score line. If we’d really wanted 7 or 8 we could have got it!

(But fuck me stay to the end!)

But even though we didn’t, they really fucking didn’t stay and support their side, the fair weather cunts…

6F6FBF12-AEC0-4107-A333-BB6622E3BAC8.jpeg

WORST SUPPORT WE’VE EVER SEEN!

I don't recall ever being as disappointed after a game as I am today.

We were absolutely awesome and we let them off the hook. It really should have been 10.

Pep needs to learn that we should never show those bastards any mercy.

Finally, for those of us who have been around for years.. If anyone says they've ever seen a better striker than Erling Haaland, they're talking bollocks. He's the best I've seen in over 60 years of watching football.
Spot on. Never show mercy to the twats.

Not sure if it’s still being over the moon at belting the scum but I feel this group could do something really special, the additions have taken us up another level, you’ve got KDB feeding the ball wherever he wants within 10 yards of the goal knowing the beast is gonna be on the end of it, akanji looks as if he’s been here years, does what needs doing with minimal fuss, alvarez I feel when he gets a run has the attitude to take his chance.

The rest of the league should be shitting themselves for the 2nd half of the season when we usually go on one of our runs after picking up steam.

I won’t let the fact we let the scum off the hook today be a negative, we have slammed 6 past them, seen much better performances from individuals and still we can build on it.

Happy fucking Sunday blues!

I don't recall ever being as disappointed after a game as I am today.

We were absolutely awesome and we let them off the hook. It really should have been 10.

Pep needs to learn that we should never show those bastards any mercy.

Finally, for those of us who have been around for years.. If anyone says they've ever seen a better striker than Erling Haaland, they're talking bollocks. He's the best I've seen in over 60 years of watching football.
Can I double like pretty please.

This blinking twitching tourettes **** isn’t far behind. Pretends to be Mr reasonable serious journalist but a proper snide **** whose mask slips
His grandad was the original money grabbing mercenary so him bleating about how money is ruining the game is a bit rich
I did an interview for MEN after the derby that Keane did Haaland. Kept it normal and just said we deserved the draw. He was interviewed and lied saying City were singing about Munich. It was a complete lie. I was there. I wish him nothing but nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.