United (h) - pre-match thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see us winning on Tuesday but I don’t see us keeping a clean sheet or us scoring five goals. We lost the tie when we failed to get an away goal in the second half.
For me I’d like to see us put out our best side tomorrow and Win the title in style. If we go weak tomorrow and go out on Tuesday morale will be low and we could still need 6 points from our remaining games.
Love Pep to bits but to play a weakened side tomorrow and loose would seriously damper the whole season. Stuff the rigged champions league, win the domestic one and enjoy the feeling.

As I said I will be fine tomorrow when they come out, no need for the Samaritans just yet. Losing the biggest game of the season so far in that manner affects all but the biggest happy clapper

TBF I think the use of the terms "Big Blue" or "Happy Clapper" for someone who is happy to be 16 points clear in the league and is buzzing at the prospect of us winning the title against that lot is more than a bit bizarre. Im guessing that like me you have been around for a bit, Im just suggesting a bit more perspective is needed and the last thing any of us should be in this position is deflated.

All this flapping, peps philosophy has always been next match is the most important match. Forget Tuesday. We are going for league tomorrow. Full steam ahead....

It won’t be easy to win tomorrow.

United will play not to lose & their manager is very good at that.

The crowd will be passionate, it’s a derby. Add in Liverpool UCL away to a lesser extent & that we’ve been many points ahead of teams this season, the scenario to beat United at home to win the league is intoxicating, hope Pep drinks it in.

Display looks mint
It'll look shite if we don't win the game, I don't care about displays unless they are on the pitch with the ball.

I'll be fuming if we leave our best players out of this game, the comment about having 6 other games to win 2 is wrong imho, we have 7 games to win just 1 game, and after that we have one shot at getting to play in 2 or 3 other big games, lose tomorrow and momentum will swing the wrong the way.

I agree with most peoples opinion here that we should go full strength tomorrow but 1 player who needs a rest is de bruyne. He looked out of sorts against liverpool. He must have near the most appearances in the team and he seems to me like a player who does need rest and breaks. We should be able to cope without him with gundogan.
Oh dear, retire to red cafe mate, that's very poor wumming.

TBF I think the use of the terms "Big Blue" or "Happy Clapper" for someone who is happy to be 16 points clear in the league and is buzzing at the prospect of us winning the title against that lot is more than a bit bizarre. Im guessing that like me you have been around for a bit, Im just suggesting a bit more perspective is needed and the last thing any of us should be in this position is deflated.

Some people get over bad defeats quicker than others. ‘‘Tis no big deal. I have always been a doom merchant where city is concerned. It’s a defence mechanism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.