United (h) - pre-match thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this with all the walker bashing? Overall he has transforned our right side this season!

History can be made Tomo and it’s now down to the players if they want it enough...

Ctid

Edit actually it’s today..

I think Utd will come to attack a weakened City line up, with the press and by playing Rashford and Lingard with Lukaku and Sanchez. There is absolutely nothing to lose by emulating Liverpool (and Wolves and Wigan...). We are going to win the League and they are probably going to come second, but are already a dead cert for CL next season. Plus, if he parks the bus, it can only be for one reason...doesn’t want City to win, rather than he wants United to win.

I think it will be a far more open game than most people think...and closer.

C’MON CITY!!!

I think Utd will come to attack a weakened City line up, with the press and by playing Rashford and Lingard with Lukaku and Sanchez. There is absolutely nothing to lose by emulating Liverpool (and Wolves and Wigan...). We are going to win the League and they are probably going to come second, but are already a dead cert for CL next season. Plus, if he parks the bus, it can only be for one reason...doesn’t want City to win, rather than he wants United to win.

I think it will be a far more open game than most people think...and closer.

C’MON CITY!!!

Wolves and Wigan parked the bus. Liverpool pressed us to death.

Can’t sleep, but feel weird about this game. Hope I am buzzing tomorrow. I am still seething about Wed and the fucking bus debacle. C’mon City two more games. Win the title, then blast the scousers.

First game 1957 at Maine Road mate. City 2 Luton 2. City scored twice in the last five minutes.
You?
Willing to trade experiences of City games in the past with you mate with those little details only a true fan would know.
Up for it?
1972 Chelsea at Maine Road when aged 7, Rodney Marsh’s debut, won 1-0 with a Tommy Booth goal.
No, I’m not going to prove I’m a City fan on derby day to you or anyone else. Look at my posts and see if you can work it out? I’ll carry on supporting whatever team Pep puts out even if it’s not my preferred one.....and you can carry on insulting me.

Wonder if pep won’t decide on his team until he sees Liverpool’s line up tomorrow? If they rest players, does pep? I say no obviously, but wonder what is going through his mind?

Let's hope it isn't "hmm should I play Gundogan at right midfield today ?"

I can’t help but feel Pep will play pretty much a B team.

Silva, De Bruyne, Fernandinho, Sane, Walker, Vinny, Otamendi all rested.

I really want to be hugely up for this game but won’t feel good about it until an hour before kick off. If he rests our star players with tuesday in mind then I’ll be beyond gutted.

If he starts them then I’ll instantly forget Wednesday.

I can’t help but feel Pep will play pretty much a B team.

Silva, De Bruyne, Fernandinho, Sane, Walker, Vinny, Otamendi all rested.
I think (hope) you are wrong. Reading the reports on the OS Pep is saying "he will pick a team to win" against the rags. That surely does NOT mean resting the players you have suggested. And I would expect that ALL the A-team players WILL WANT TO PLAY - (a) to win the title and (b) to show that Wednesday was an aberration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.