United (h) - pre-match thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All along his philosophy has been the next game. Win the next game. First time I've ever heard him say he has one eye on the game after. Hopefully this doesn't filter to the players, or he is delivering a different message internally.

Also, the being offered pogba could have been left unsaid. Unnecessary, in my opinion.

Fuck that...imagine if the shoes were on the other foot. United would have come out with the same and the press would have been loving it because of the unrest it would have caused us

Well done Pep i say

If we rest our full 11 we will hammer lpool. They were knackered at the end vs Everton. Fuck this game we’ve won the title anyway doesn’t make a difference who it’s against.
We are playing the Rags pal.....for those that haven't suffered years of obnoxious and condescending behaviour by the arrogant ****s,it might be difficult to comprehend the feelings such a fixture produces,but lets just say it doesn't work like you suggest.

just watched a training vid from thurs and mendy looked in fine fetal, maybe he could make the bench today

That would be great news...as great as delph has been we have missed him so much this season. For him to be able to play from now onwards would be fantastic or just to get minutes today and possibly more on Wednesday

We are playing the Rags pal.....for those that haven't suffered years of obnoxious and condescending behaviour by the arrogant ****s,it might be difficult to comprehend the feelings such a fixture produces,but lets just say it doesn't work like you suggest.

Always remember the fucking banner !!

The vermin drew v the Toffees, surprise surprise.
We need to go out there today and dominate those rag cnuts. Send them back to the swamp with knowing they’re in for even worse next year.

There’s no way the players will need motivating for the next two games, they will want to play, not be rested in possibly one of the defining games of the season. Full strength, get the job done, with a decent first half, and manage the game in the second

We need to be out of the blocks very fast today, ideally get an early goal and take command of the game.

I f we were to go full strength them I think we would win quite convincingly.

About 4 of them who were playing today will be playing Tuesday
Milner, wijnaldum, VVD, Lovren, Mane, Karius, 6 players. That’s a lot of tired legs to carry about especially against us at home. Plus Firmino and Ox came on too for the last half hour, if we rest our players we still have a decent chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.