United (h) - pre-match thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be criminal to pick anything other than his best team today any blue player not up for this doesnt warrant the shirt. Also think we need to create a cracking atmosphere it sure helped Liverpool on weds Forgetting the morons who battered the coach Anfield was rocking it surely inspires them. and the lack of vocal support at the Etihad has been an issue picked up by PEP Nerves are getting to me COME ON YOU BLUES

Born and lived in cheetham hill and moved to Bradford when I was 3 or 4. Since then been surrounded by rags and dippers my entire life. My family (many who still live in Manchester) are mostly rags apart from my dad and an uncle. I just don’t care about rubbing it in their faces, I want us to win the CL and go down as the greatest British side to ever play football.

You should have been a kid/young man growing up in Salford during the Ferguson years,then you'd know exactly the level of hatred and associated emotions i am trying to explain.

Agree with the rest of your post apart from the quoted bit.
I don't understand why he said it. It's to do with an argument with the agent. Both agent and player will deny it. Becomes an unnecessary distraction. He could have said we were offered players without naming names. Pogba scores and they win, he'll be hammered

massive conundrum this today and it is basically down to Tuesday. I want our great club to win today because it is against those red rats just outside our great City. And then we have the game against that other team who live on isstree

Both are going to be defining moments this season. I understand both cases for not and for resting key players. I want us to win both, but I dont want us to over do it and leave ourselves shot in terms of recovery for liverpool

Lets just go and get these games won

Come on City

Some one just said half our first team isn't in the squad is this a fucking wind up??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.