United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Rodri, Phillips, Laporte, Dias or Stones in defense, about as bad news as we could get for this game. Expecting United to create a lot of chances from counters. Just praying we will outscore them, but its easier said than done with them probably parking the bus from the first minute. 3-2 City!

Why did we play a meaningless friendly because that is the game which has fucked Phillips . Playing a friendly against a team that has no intention of paying for any of the players they have signed . Fucking disgrace

If he broke down in a meaningless friendly he was likely to break down.

Phillips got injured in training 3 weeks ago.

If there was a fuck up with Phillips it was that he didn’t get the surgery in June, but instead had to pop his shoulder twice in 2 months before getting it fixed.

I’m not at the game coz our lass is in hospital and due out today. I’m putting everything on Grealish proving a point. I’m not a fan of his but if he’s got it then this is the time to show it. By that I mean game stealing show. Saying that I’d take 1-0 with a scrappy controversial in the 90th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.