United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t complain about our defence as arkanji has played really well and ake has done well .
I admire your confidence, but that central defence lacks big match experience. I hope my concerns are unfounded. The big problem will be their pace on the counter, so Walker will be key and he needs a good game today, Bernardo’s energy and control in the middle is also very important. If those two are successfully combining with Ake and Akanji to keep the rag’s attacks down to a minimum then the rest of our team should win this fixture for us.

I’m not at the game coz our lass is in hospital and due out today. I’m putting everything on Grealish proving a point. I’m not a fan of his but if he’s got it then this is the time to show it. By that I mean game stealing show. Saying that I’d take 1-0 with a scrappy controversial in the 90th.
Congrats mate . One more blue on its way.

comparison-of-man-city-and-man-utd-since-13-14-season-v0-jf421ikb1er91.jpg

Just got in the ground.
Never seen so many fucking tourists and half n half scarves.
Just sat down two twats in front filming everything for tictak or some other pointless shite.
What's happening to football
I’be been drinking in ancoats and walked up the canal, now at the ground and I’ve seen the sun total of one half and half scarfer and not a single rag.

Funny how everyone’s experience differs!

I admire your confidence, but that central defence lacks big match experience. I hope my concerns are unfounded. The big problem will be their pace on the counter, so Walker will be key and he needs a good game today, Bernardo’s energy and control in the middle is also very important. If those two are successfully combining with Ake and Akanji to keep the rag’s attacks down to a minimum then the rest of our team should win this fixture for us.
Their pace on the counter (I assume) is the reason Guardiola has gone for our quickest 2 CBs.

No Rodri, Phillips, Laporte, Dias or Stones in defense, about as bad news as we could get for this game. Expecting United to create a lot of chances from counters. Just praying we will outscore them, but its easier said than done with them probably parking the bus from the first minute. 3-2 City!
Haaland, Grealish, Foden, Bernardo, KDB and Gundogan all staring them down.

Must be how Putin feels.

We’re scoring a fuck ton.

Might concede one or two but this game is going to be a laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.