United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel this will be a tougher game than many are expecting, they are playing with confidence and seem to have tightened up at the back. Their kick and rush style can cause our backline problems, and we need to be switched on from the off.

I still believe we have enough to get a comfortable win as long as we show up and Pep doesnt have a brain fart.

To paraphase:

It is tougher than people think, but we will win comfortably, and if not it is peps fault-;)

Unfortunately I can't make this game and have transferred ny ticket to my son but so far he hasn't had an email with his mobile ticket link. How long does it normally take it to come through? i have had my email confirming the transfer.
Tell him to check his spam incase its gone there, they normally go through straight away, as well sounds daft have you definitely typed the correct email address

We've got a couple of lads dancing with Southgate and Martinez though, they think nothing of throwing our boys out there for 180 minutes, " just to get used to playing with their countrymen."
For me the perfect choice of team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.