United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an absolute joke, he's even been out injured, and scored nowhere near what haaland has, it is.purely.based on the colour of.your shirt, I would love to hear the reasoning behind it
Their whole team hasnt scored as many goals as Haaland. This award is an absolute farce.

United are well setup to cause us problems but I wonder will they stick with their version of a 4-3-3 with Eriksen, McTominay Fernandes in midfield. Eriksen can cause us problems but thar midfield 3 would leave them pretty open. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Casimoro start for them.

They’ve a decent recent record against us at ours because they sit deep and break with pace and we’ve often had sluggish starts against them. When we’re on it like last season then we win.

I’m intrigued to see how we line up, obviously Ederson, Cancelo, Dias, Rodri, KDB and Haaland are certain starters. Walker is just back from injury but I’d expect himself, Foden and Bernardo to play. That just leaves decisions between Ake and Akanji and also one of Gundogan, Grealish and Mahrez.

If we play well we’ll win but I’d love it if we smashed them with Foden getting a goal or two.

Reactions: dom
United are well setup to cause us problems but I wonder will they stick with their version of a 4-3-3 with Eriksen, McTominay Fernandes in midfield. Eriksen can cause us problems but thar midfield 3 would leave them pretty open. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Casimoro start for them.

They’ve a decent recent record against us at ours because they sit deep and break with pace and we’ve often had sluggish starts against them. When we’re on it like last season then we win.

I’m intrigued to see how we line up, obviously Ederson, Cancelo, Dias, Rodri, KDB and Haaland are certain starters. Walker is just back from injury but I’d expect himself, Foden and Bernardo to play. That just leaves decisions between Ake and Akanji and also one of Gundogan, Grealish and Mahrez.

If we play well we’ll win but I’d love it if we smashed them with Foden getting a goal or two.
You could see in last season’s fixture that Phil is desperate for a derby goal.

I would dearly love him to score on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.