United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The deluded twats believe they have turned yet another corner and will be up for this. I expect lots of dirty challenges that are let go by the officials and glossed over as 'robust' by the media. I wouldn't be surprised if they are sufficiently fearful of Haaland that their plan will be to put him out of the game at the first opportunity. Hoping we bring our A game at which point being cheating twats won't help them anyway as they'll be chasing shadows. A first half hat-trick would do nicely thanks EH!
Do you really think Thor is scared of any other player?

The head on that little virgin, I'd say it's weird for him his brother being his dad....

That's what they have to resort too just like 90% of the other league teams because they've no other way of stopping us.

We'll wipe the floor with these giddy little cunts. I can't fucking wait.
6BF4B91E-21C0-49AA-B5DB-6E5B55075592.jpeg
He looks like a cruise ship magician who has just been convicted of noncery

The mugs over in the Red Cafe are saying we are a one man team and so long as they stop Alfie’s lad from scoring they will beat us….. bwah ha ha… If you fancy a real good laugh, pop over there and have a look. Those clown really do live in some kind of parallel universe.
They all agree we are a one man team
The problem is they can never agree who that one man is
Erling now, three months ago it was Kev
Sergio and Yaya before that

Thug Mactobob fouls for fun the one you got to watch and wouldn’t put it past someone like him to leave his foot in on any of our players

Couldnt give a shit about the Rags , if they try to intimidate us with rough house tactics they have chosen the wrong group of players , do you seriously think the likes of Ederson , Walker , Dias , Stones , Rodri , Haaland , Foden and others will be running scared of these f*ckers.
We have proved we can win the battle to play our footballl , Atletico Madrid being the perfect example last season , if the Rags want to try and kick us off the park , bring it on , we will annihalate them.

Question, how does someone transfer me their season ticket for a game?
Also, once they have done that, will I still be able to get 1 ticket on my cityzen membership for this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.