United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really think Thor is scared of any other player?
I think if they try to do him the most likely outcome is they'll just cripple themselves but I'd prefer not to find out. What I'd like to see is their spirit crushed so badly in the first 30 mins that they can't even muster the will to try and turn it into a scrap.

Couldnt give a shit about the Rags , if they try to intimidate us with rough house tactics they have chosen the wrong group of players , do you seriously think the likes of Ederson , Walker , Dias , Stones , Rodri , Haaland , Foden and others will be running scared of these f*ckers.
We have proved we can win the battle to play our footballl , Atletico Madrid being the perfect example last season , if the Rags want to try and kick us off the park , bring it on , we will annihalate them.

You missed one from your list, Bernardo ! tough little bastard, excellent in the art of shithousery and can scream n roll with the best of them.

He’ll wind mctomnobody up in no time, booking within 20 mins and off shortly after half time.

Question, how does someone transfer me their season ticket for a game?
Also, once they have done that, will I still be able to get 1 ticket on my cityzen membership for this one?
They can just email it to you, then you just open it up in your wallet in your phone, and yes you should still be able to get one on your membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.