United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've convinced myself we smash them 4-0 we've played them off the park and the scoreline hasn't shown that. But this time it will. CTID

I know it's a cliché saying whoever scores first etc, but the Rags have beaten us several times when we scored first but when is the last time they scored first and we won, I can't think of any in the last 40 years
The last come from behind win I can remember was at OT in 1968 Best pyt them in front then we put three past them. Seem to remember being 2 0 down at OT and coming back to draw 2 2, felt like a win.

Pep cud be smart here and use grealish
Left central mid with rodders defensive mid and bernardo right...with foden left forward
Kdb right forward haaland central striker.
Energy and technique galore..
If not it will be kdb gundog, rodders,kdb
With foden , haaland, bernardo
Sorry but still not convinced about Grealish

Exactly, how on earth did we lose at home to them 2-3 when leading comfortably?
I don’t know about you but I consoled myself with City winning the league by 19 points.

They lost at home to 20th placed West Brom the following weekend. A pint for Jay Rodriguez. We lifted the Premier League trophy.

Derby day isn’t a big deal for me really. Win the game, Mone on. Matches against title challengers are more important. That’s the reality of it. Their fans scan take the piss but one look at the league table at the end of the last ten seasons shows what really matters.

I don’t know about you but I consoled myself with City winning the league by 19 points.

They lost at home to 20th placed West Brom the following weekend. A pint for Jay Rodriguez. We lifted the Premier League trophy.

Derby day isn’t a big deal for me really. Win the game, Mone on. Matches against title challengers are more important. That’s the reality of it. Their fans scan take the piss but one look at the league table at the end of the last ten seasons shows what really matters.
Do you come from/live in Manchester,and have you grown up surrounded by rags?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.