United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't come from Manchester, did grow up surrounded by the scum, broke my fucking bollocks laughing the week after. Derby defeat soon forgotten.

Plastic rags (and no,they arent all...) don't count for fuck all.

Of course they are forgotten,but 'not a big deal'? nah,thats a fucking nonsense if you are from the locality.

Don't come from Manchester, did grow up surrounded by the scum, broke my fucking bollocks laughing the week after. Derby defeat soon forgotten.
Yes I do.
Plastic rags (and no,they arent all...) don't count for fuck all.

Of course they are forgotten,but 'not a big deal'? nah,thats a fucking nonsense if you are from the locality.
I am from the locality but I have got a backbone. And a different opinion from some, it seems. Let me elaborate.

Telling United fans that they and their fucking shithouse of a club don’t matter (and believing it) is what hurts them most. united fans think they are important, something special. They are not. By bigging up the derby, some Blues pander to united fans’ massively overblown sense of their own importance. I will have no part of it.

Win the league and lose to them, or beat them and finish second. No contest for me, I’m afraid. I’ll take the trophy, thanks, after three decades of seeing us home and away winning nothing.

I once had a discussion with a Villa fan after we won 2-1 there and Peter Reid scored. He thought we should want to lose to stop united winning the league. I told him that to me united didn’t matter. City come first and nothing else matters.

Last edited:
The last come from behind win I can remember was at OT in 1968 Best pyt them in front then we put three past them. Seem to remember being 2 0 down at OT and coming back to draw 2 2, felt like a win.
League cup semi first leg in 2010, came from 1 nil down to win 2-1, including a penalty - 2 helpings of rocking horse shite!!!

Reactions: dom
Feels like the season been going for months 6/7 games has only been played that’s nought media talking about if thugs team wins this game there league contenders Nahh let’s see when there is around 8 games left at back end of the season when players will be fucked with the amount of games they’ve played it’s about who manages there squad better and being lucky with injuries..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.