United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is there no 6-1 button for tomorrow? ;-)
I have just visited the Rawk forum.
It is comedy gold. They are saying they are out of the title race this season because of lack of investment and ageing players. Criticising their players, and how crap their defence and midfield are.
As usual they were hammering City by saying they would never accept being run by oil barons. How we have cheated our way to the top. One of the guys put up a post showing a list of prem clubs and how much they have recently spent. Funnily enough City and Newcastle weren’t in that list.
As I said it is comedy gold.

Arsenal are our main rivals after today's result and Liverpool's and with the WC breaking the season it just could be one of those years that the usual mould is broken. Their squad is thin but you just never know...Leicester have shown anything can happen. Draws away to Newcastle and Villa and being behind several times shows we are not just at it yet, our usual improvement comes as the WC lands so crucial we keep on Arsenal's toes and stay ahead of the rest of the pack.

We don't need to worry about the dippers. The asthma treatment has worn off this season. They'll be back next campaign.

The most important thing tomorrow is that we win.
Yes it helps the league push.
Yes it keeps us above them.
Yes it keeps us above the dippers.
And it keeps our foot on their throat!!
Come on CITY!!!

Going to be a tough team selection tomorrow, we need pace and energy so for me that means Walker and Bernardo start, I cant see us risking Laporte in this one.

------------------Ederson-------------------
Walker------Dias-----Akanji-----Cancelo
-------------------Rodri---------------------
----------KDB--------------Gundo----------
--Berny----------Haaland-----------Foden

Going to be a tough team selection tomorrow, we need pace and energy so for me that means Walker and Bernardo start, I cant see us risking Laporte in this one.

------------------Ederson-------------------
Walker------Dias-----Akanji-----Cancelo
-------------------Rodri---------------------
----------KDB--------------Gundo----------
--Berny----------Haaland-----------Foden
I think it will be that, just with Ake in for Akanji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.