United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was saying this to my son earlier, when explaining our relatively poor recent record against them at The Ethihad. We always dominate possession but miss chances, and then get hit on the counter. It’s a bit different this time with Haaland. You imagine we won’t be as wasteful tomorrow.
Hopefully not. Need to tighten up at the back at bit. Been a bit too generous at times this season.

I’m normally anxious as fuck before derbies, but am relatively sanguine this time. Don’t know if it’s because the world is going to shit around us, or simply that we have Haaland, but am enjoying it for once. Up the Blues!

I’m normally anxious as fuck before derbies, but am relatively sanguine this time. Don’t know if it’s because the world is going to shit around us, or simply that we have Haaland, but am enjoying it for once. Up the Blues!
Liverpool being shite this season has taken the edge off individual games a bit as well, even the derby. Don't think we'll need to be close to perfect to win the league this year. I've realized how stressful it has been in recent seasons knowing even a draw might cost you the league.

Same.

For me I think it's because as we've got the better the Derby has just become another big game, alright maybe there's a little more on it in general but if we're being honest in the last 4 or 5 years; City v Liverpool has been a bigger, more important game.

Like you say, with Haaland I see us scoring at least 3 tomorrow, so that might be why there's less nerves as well.

I think that they could be our biggest threat this year the way the season has gone so far.
Any kind of win will do for me.

We cant underestimate these cunts tomorrow.
They will use every trick in the book to get anything in this game.
One trick pony on the right, robin gibb moaning like fuck in midfield and the world beater Rashford up front.
Couple of early goals and its done, if they chase the game we have haaland at the front to have a field day.
A copy of the 4-1 at our place will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.