United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dortmund played Ajax in the CL last season. The game they both played against each other, Ajax won 4-0 and while I don’t think Martínez out jumped Haaland once, he did keep him quiet by nipping in front of him and winning the ball as it was played into him.

Erling will want to rectify that.
We have a certain daywalker and a little Portuguese bulldog that will have something to say about that.

I’m normally anxious as fuck before derbies, but am relatively sanguine this time. Don’t know if it’s because the world is going to shit around us, or simply that we have Haaland, but am enjoying it for once. Up the Blues!
blau über alles

At half-time in the derby in the centurions season when City led by 2-0 (and should have had more) the lass who was on the commentary team on NBCSN asked "are Manchester U****d being humiliated?" They were and they should have been, hope City do it to them for real on Sunday. Always want that, for the banner at the swamp and for all the years of hurt on the end of their arrogance. And for the sheer stupidity of twats like the one today in Boston who must have jumped on their bandwagon in the Fergie years. He had the latest shirt but sod all idea about much else. "Who's the finest player you ever had?" I asked him in an (almost) friendly way. He came up with Ronaldo and I shook my head. He went back a bit and named some former modest talents in red but was striking out every time. He could tell I'm an FOC so finally said go on, old fella, who do you think it is? Told him I'd seen Duncan Edwards play. Silence, then quietly "he was, er ... when?"

The other thing about him was he couldn't speak without saying the word "like" three times in every sentence. I wish him and all his raggy ilk much suffering on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.