United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched The Keeper last night . First time my son has seen it . Very emotional and he was asking alot of questions..Anyhow after a shitload of Stella and red wine ,Shit hot music, ( Bunnymen, Joy Division The Stranglers, ) We both agreed we are going to see something special today. Sometimes its good to just let it all come flooding out. Up the Blues .

Foden is a local lad he has grown up being taunted by Rags as a supporter and player , all our players are fully committed to the cause but this has to mean more for Foden , turning over the Rags and scoring in a derby game must have been one of his childhood dreams.
Phil has to start on Sunday although i doubt Pep will let emotion sway his decision, but Phil scoring a injury time winner would be the end to a perfect derby game .
Come on City let's have these Raggies.
Not sure an injury time winner by Phil would be good for my heart. It would probably finish me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.