United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuine title rival must be Arsenal now ?
Way too early to say, we’re 7 or 8 games into the season. They lost to Man Utd, they can also quite easily dip in form and other teams will quickly catch them. They’re still only 4 points ahead of spurs, that can be overturned in just a couple of games.

The World Cup might also disrupt momentum of teams

I wouldn’t even start thinking about contenders for titles for another 10 games or so.

Foden is a local lad he has grown up being taunted by Rags as a supporter and player , all our players are fully committed to the cause but this has to mean more for Foden , turning over the Rags and scoring in a derby game must have been one of his childhood dreams.
Phil has to start on Sunday although i doubt Pep will let emotion sway his decision, but Phil scoring a injury time winner would be the end to a perfect derby game .
Come on City let's have these Raggies.

Way too early to say, we’re 7 or 8 games into the season. They lost to Man Utd, they can also quite easily dip in form and other teams will quickly catch them. They’re still only 4 points ahead of spurs, that can be overturned in just a couple of games.

The World Cup might also disrupt momentum of teams

I wouldn’t even start thinking about contenders for titles for another 10 games or so.
I was meaning more of a rival than LiVARpool after another draw at home from them CTID

I was meaning more of a rival than LiVARpool after another draw at home from them CTID
Oh yeah, Liverpool are on the slide for sure.

I said on the Liverpool thread on the other part of the forum that the last couple years are as good as it’s going to get for Liverpool and now they’re on the decline.

Oh yeah, Liverpool are on the slide for sure.

I said on the Liverpool thread on the other part of the forum that the last couple years are as good as it’s going to get for Liverpool and now they’re on the decline.
Am still struggling to understand how they became the mentality Monsters being runners up time after time.

Way too early to say, we’re 7 or 8 games into the season. They lost to Man Utd, they can also quite easily dip in form and other teams will quickly catch them.
They lost at the swamp but, from the coverage I saw, I really don't know how, Arse seemed far better to me but maybe fell for the standard sucker punch. Watched today again and they look good, but they ain't played us yet - I see the deferred game at ours is not listed until perhaps March(?), could be very interesting by then...

Two weeks is far too long to go without watching Haaland and City to be honest, I've been having withdrawal symptoms*.

*Watched that 'Every Erling Haaland goal for Manchester City' video four or five times in ten days and bought Jesus Navas on FIFA

They lost at the swamp but, from the coverage I saw, I really don't know how, Arse seemed far better to me but maybe fell for the standard sucker punch. Watched today again and they look good, but they ain't played us yet - I see the deferred game at ours is not listed until perhaps March(?), could be very interesting by then...

Arsenal play football like it's a non-negotiable rule that you have to have at least one error-prone madman on the pitch at all times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.