United (H) - Sun 6th March, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to stop with all the crossing until we get Haaland, team full of pacey wingers but instead lob it into the box. Just need to keep running to the by-line and hold it, clumsy challenge from them lot will always happen

Need to stop with all the crossing until we get Haaland, team full of pacey wingers but instead lob it into the box. Just need to keep running to the by-line and hold it, clumsy challenge from them lot will always happen
I know what your saying but I think it's going to be a long time before we get any sort of penalty.!

The good thing about this game is for once United won't park the bus because Rangnick has a different approach, if we just weather their pressure for half an hour we'll breeze past them, imo. Just no silly mistakes or errors like giving away an early pen or goal
Famous last words with Alty being the ref!!

Hopefully Walker is now fully fit.

Ederson

Walker Stones Dias Cancelo

Rodri

Bernardo Foden

Mahrez Stirling Grealish

Sorry to Kev, Zinch, Gundo and I’m Eric.

I’ve gone for quicker defence with strong fullbacks.
A very quick, hard working and extremely mobile midfield.
I can’t drop Mahrez as he’s in a purple patch at the moment.
Grealish gives Pep the width and gives Cancelo the opportunity to attack on the inside.
Sterling has been very good of late, and his pace will rip them apart.

Ranking my favorite sports days of the year are:
NCAA Wrestling Tournament, BiG Wrestling Tournament and Manchester Derby are all tied for first. This Sunday the Derby starts at 11:30AM our time and the B1G Wrestling Tournament's consolations start at 10:00AM. Penn State (my team) has either a 1 or 2 seed at 6 of the 10 weights and a 3 at another which gives them a great shot at 7 guys in the finals with an outside shot w/ their 157 pounder pulling an upset by beating a guy he's already beat which would make it 8. If that happens they'll only have 2 in the consolations so I won't have much to watch so the iPad can sit on the coffee table and my attention can be shared for a few minutes.

Hopefully City pull out quick so I can start drinking and just enjoy everything heading into the Championship matches at 4:30PM
Anyone know what this is all about .?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.