United (H) - Sun 6th March, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No penalties inside 2 minutes or daft challenges so they can go over easy. No freebies and give them nothing to hold onto.
This lot play just like Spurs and live for breakaway moments. It's our kryptonite so we need to adjust slightly. Use Kyle as last man in the high line to match their pace merchant whoever that might be with the Potuguese ponce, probably Sancho or Elanga as Rashfords been gash.
If we give them nothing, we win.

Given that there has been an apology from Riley that Everton should have had a penalty expect Oliver to bend over backwards to give them at least one to 'supposedly' level the EPL playing field.

This feels different. I think pep is going to have to look players straight in the eye to find out who's up for it and who's not. Pride in battle time!

The form hasn't been there since Portugal but hopefully some home-cookin' and atmosphere will inspire them to put on a show.

I think the intensity has actually dropped since we had that two week break, which can happen.

The form/manner of performances have perhaps been off a little while longer.

In saying that, teams have been defending even deeper than of recent times, most now playing a three turning in to a five and even seven.

The Chelsea home win was our most controlled version.

Fucking horrendous record against these at home under Pep:
P7 W1 D1 L5 F6 A10… and in 4 of those 7 games we’ve failed to score.

We need to start to turn this around!
That's a great cup final record for them....we should be ashamed of those stats, didn't realise we had been so bad even though I'll have been at all of those games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.