United (H) - Sun 6th March, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every year at home against these in recent times we like shooting ourselves in the foot. We go throwing the kitchen sink at them from the first whistle and leave ourselves exposed at the back to counter attacks.
We should do what we do at the swamp take a more relaxed approach, The first 10-15 minutes play our own game in possession and of we lose it get everyone behind the ball and the fuckers haven't a clue what to do with it, As the game goes on we'll take over and create chances and it's up the us to find the net.
Last thing we need is a typical counter attack and fund ourselves behind chasing the game against these cunts.
Don't get mr wrong they are fucking shit but they do have a good record at our place.
This is a good analysis of the reason why we lose certain games at home and why I believe the rags will try to play a similar game to Spurs. Our system has proved highly successful but only if the ball is moved quickly and with precision. We seem a bit off on both counts lately and as a consequence have struggled a bit. As always the first goal is crucial if we want to win this one I fear we may be chasing them again from behind. Draw for me.

Ederson
Walker, Stones, Dias, Cancelo
Rodri
Gundo, Bernardo
Mahrez, KDB, Foden

We have begun to dwell on the ball of late, not sure why as it slows us down. We've also started with these hopeful lofted balls into the box that frankly don't work. Play our possession game with a bit more fizz and we should win.

A good starting point would be Pep not telling the world how great the rags are and how important their history is.
Anyone thinking he won't play the high line is kidding themselves, even the mighty Peterborough got in behind a few times last evening. This is a must win, anything less will be failure.

our home form has not been as good as our away games, and there away form is much better they are creating a iot more chances than we are they are just not putting them away if that was to reverse we could be in trouble Our build up is getting slower and slower giving the opposition more time to build up at the back,this is now the reason we are not scoring as many goals as we should at home. a couple of our home games have made our home rcord look a lot better than it really is I can never get it out of my head the time sterling missed a few first half sitters and in the second half Pogba showed us what a good player he really is this game could go either way. If we want to be champions this and the Wolves game are the games we have to be more selective with when it comes to team selection. Could go either way

Ederson

Walker
Dias(if fit)
Laporte
Cancelo

Rodri
Kdb
Bernardo

Jesus
Foden
Sterling

Fully fluid front 3 all interchanging will have slabhead and the rest in all types of trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.