United (h) tickets

Inbox me I have one spare in South Stand level 3. Ticket gone

Last edited:
desperate for 1 tkt here too, please let me know if anyone has one still going spare, ta!

Not sure which thread to put this in but thank you to the City fans who gave up their seats in row H Block 222 of the Colin Bell Stand.

Popped onto the official site last night and was amazed to pick up a ticket for just £60.

Hope you and your loved ones are ok & thanks for not touting your ticket around. Much appreciated.
CTID

Not sure which thread to put this in but thank you to the City fans who gave up their seats in row H Block 222 of the Colin Bell Stand.

Popped onto the official site last night and was amazed to pick up a ticket for just £60.

Hope you and your loved ones are ok & thanks for not touting your ticket around. Much appreciated.
CTID

Completely agree... @Dugsy just sold me a ticket for the derby at face value.. in fact, i owe him a quid. I really do think we have the best fans in the league, no bias what so ever! Thanks man

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.