United Home League Cup Tickets

so i am on cup scheme but my 2 grandkids are not they are on my family and friends how do you book there normal seats being trying for the last 30 mins to work it out no idea if someone could help theres a beer in it for you.

so i am on cup scheme but my 2 grandkids are not they are on my family and friends how do you book there normal seats being trying for the last 30 mins to work it out no idea if someone could help theres a beer in it for you.
When logged in to tickets.mancity.com go to My Account (top right), then you will see My Friends & Family section bottom left. Click on the Manage My Relationships link and then create a new relationship for each of the kids. That should then allow you to purchase tickets on their behalf. When you buy them you will need to edit the ticket owner (after adding the selected seats to your basket), it will initially assign them to you so you have to change them.

Definitely wasn’t publicised enough, I normally get a text from City about tickets going on sale but didn’t for this one. Luckily checked my emails and got myself a ticket just now but my seat by the away fans in 314 was already taken so I’m having to migrate to 214 for this one.

Got an e-mail and text on Monday. Used F&F to get an extra 6 together. Couldn't belive how many in my block not on the Cup scheme. 10am opening probably worked as well as not in work today. Looking forward to this more than the Madrid one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.