United Home League Cup Tickets

Got an e-mail and text on Monday. Used F&F to get an extra 6 together. Couldn't belive how many in my block not on the Cup scheme. 10am opening probably worked as well as not in work today. Looking forward to this more than the Madrid one.

I normally get a text when tickets go on sale, but for whatever reason I didn’t for this one. I didn’t hear them mention anything for this fixture at the game yesterday either. I normally hear something at half time or at full time.

Glad you got sorted anyway.

I normally get a text when tickets go on sale, but for whatever reason I didn’t for this one. I didn’t hear them mention anything for this fixture at the game yesterday either. I normally hear something at half time or at full time.

Glad you got sorted anyway.
Email came through today.

Got an e-mail and text on Monday. Used F&F to get an extra 6 together. Couldn't belive how many in my block not on the Cup scheme. 10am opening probably worked as well as not in work today. Looking forward to this more than the Madrid one.
I stand corrected. I checked and I did get a text on Christmas Eve about tickets going on sale. Must have had too many mince pies to notice

Got an email this morning and managed 3 seats in the evening, plenty of seats still available.

Was amazed to see 10 tickets all sat together in the City section on a ticket website yesterday. Pissed off with all this as I was nowhere near enough points to get one.

I saw that as well. Cheapest price I can see is £117 in away section.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.