United Home League Cup Tickets

Pep is fucking brilliant. Yes I don’t know whether Pep should bother trying to gee up the fans to increase attendances but somebody has to (besides Daz Clarke and the Face Value FB page).

Of course lots of Blues can’t afford to go to every home game and nobody is questioning them.

mate I know perfectly well the struggles of being able to afford a ticket. I can’t afford the Madrid game so chose the United instead , which I think for a semi final is quite reasonable price wise. Level 2 is always expensive.

Loads of season ticket holders aren’t going to the Madrid game. The crowd will be full of tourists and people there to see Madrid.

I agree on your last comment. Pep doesn’t understand us and there isn’t really a connection with the fans.

Know loads of season card and citizen card holders going to the Madrid game , it's a load of rubbish that game will be full of tourists.
Its only cos you hate the CL you come out with stuff like that, dont know what is you beef with tourist is anyway.
Going on weds too should be a cracking game regardless whether the ground full or not

Quite a few sold today. I walked past the ticket office before KO and it looked like it was match day sales only.

4390 left online.

Pep can get in the bin with comments like today.

Great football coach, massive arsehole.
if you are referring to the comment, ""Hopefully in the next game against United, our fans can come and make the stadium full", then I agree with him. I just got in, then started watching Shrews v Liverpool so missed post match comments. I read BBC match report and it seemed reasonable.

Know loads of season card and citizen card holders going to the Madrid game , it's a load of rubbish that game will be full of tourists.
Its only cos you hate the CL you come out with stuff like that, dont know what is you beef with tourist is anyway.
Going on weds too should be a cracking game regardless whether the ground full or not

how is it a load of rubbish ?? I’m basing that on every champions league game we have had. Including the Madrid semi final a few years ago. Most champions league games are full of tourists - that’s a fact

of the ten season ticket holders that sit near me in 107, 3 are going. So I’m basing it on where I am sat aswell.

‘cos you hate the champions league’ strange didn’t know you were a mind reader ??. I actually really like the champions league. Spurs and monaco in particular were two of th best games I’ve been too. You’ve made that assumption based on f all. If I could afford it I would be going to the Madrid game

and yea I do have a problem with the ground becoming Disney land and being surrounded by tourists or away fans every week. Lots actively happy or cheering always goals. I think that’s a perfectly legitimate thing to not like. Many city fans share that view

Last edited:
Quite a few sold today. I walked past the ticket office before KO and it looked like it was match day sales only.

4390 left online.

we’ve sold more tickets than the last time we played them in the semi finals by the looks of things. It’s not bad when you consider the Away followings are limited to 3k.

I think Pep’s words will help to shift a few more tickets as more Blues will check ticket availability. Pep has every right to say he hopes the ground will be full on Wednesday. If there are some unsold tickets then that’s very understandable too.

BBC describe Man United as relentless. I don’t even think their biggest fan would describe their recent form or results “relentless”. The BBC really are idiotic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.