United & Liverpool charged by UEFA

Prestwich_Blue

After their Europa League tie, both clubs have been charged by UEFA with various offences. Incredibly, Liverpool fans have been charged over singing "Oh Manchester is full of shit" but not over Munich chants. And the rags have been charged over their fans throwing stuff, blocking gangways and crowd disorder but not over Hillsborough songs.

Unbelievably, neither have been hit with the charge of being a bunch of entitled cunts.

After their Europa League tie, both clubs have been charged by UEFA with various offences. Incredibly, Liverpool fans have been charged over singing "Oh Manchester is full of shit" but not over Munich chants. And the rags have been charged over their fans throwing stuff, blocking gangways and crowd disorder but not over Hillsborough songs.

Unbelievably, neither have been hit with the charge of being a bunch of entitled cunts.

Statistics show that 1 out of every three United fans are just as big a **** as the other 2.

UEFA want football fans to behave like people who go to see classical music concerts or Shakespeare plays.

They are stealing the game from ordinary fans.

UEFA like a lot of organisations these days want a perfect happy clappy world where everyone sits quietly and politely claps on occasion.No rivalry,no passion,no hatred.It isn't going to happen but they will probably kill football before they realise that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.