United (massive mini) Parade

GMP have got 4 helicopters circling Manchester City centre on the outlook for 980,000 missing Manchester United fans, the estimated 1 million turnout appears to have been greatly over exaggerated or there has been a mass disappearance. Local pubs are at a loss as why they were not packed to the rafters to see the worlds biggest club parade the Premiership trophy around the City, Police say if anybody knows of the whereabouts of the missing person's please contact them urgently.

How shite are MUFC? In every way imaginable. In every possible respect.

bluemanc said:
RAWK are pissing themselves at this stuff,they can't understand why if the 19 meant so much why no fucker has turned up for the parade.
Good point actually.

The fact is most of the rags I know didnt really give a shit about the 19th title, they allready feel they have knocked Liverpool of there metaphoric perch domesticaly, the truth is that the scum have yet to match the dippers on a European level, the Champions League was a major target this season as time is running out and for them to bet taught such a harsh lesson is too much for most fans to take.

to be honest i don't think they got the 500k they say they got in 99.
I've read in recent weeks in the MEN that the turn out then was 250k then in another article 150k. Ok deansgate was packed then but even when it is packed it only fills 80000 so i'm not convinced they even got 500k then and that was after a treble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.