United (N) | FA Cup Final | Post-Match Thread

Jesus how is the foul on Kev NOT a penalty, ffs. I’m sure it’s been done.

Jack’s handball is bullshit too, the law is fucked.

Gundo….just WOW!

Is was a horrible game live, so glad we got over the line. Well played boys!

We were pretty comfortable in the end I suppose.

e3b60fadd2121060fd9ee6075e97867c.jpg

Fuksake I keep telling my mother to keep a low profile.

Absolutely correct. I can't see that being given in any other match though.

I'm generally not one of the "conspiracy theorists" bunch but that's one of the worst decisions I've ever seen and there have been a few, especially with VAR.

What I don't like is VAR is re-refereeing matches, whether the decision is right or wrong it seems to me that if VAR call something then the ref seems to feel that he's obliged to give it.
To compliment the other worst decision we've ever seen, which just so happened to be in favour of the rags against us?

Job done. The best thing for me is because it's the first time we've met in a final they'll be so pissed off that we can dine out on this for years, especially having scored the fastest ever goal and even more so if it leads to us winning the treble, taking away their record of being the only club to do it.

Fun fact for you, does anybody realise that this is the second time we've appeared in the 100th FA Cup Final? The first in 1981, 100th final, and today was the 100th held at Wembley.

Still angry about the penalty, only Keane seems to think it was. VAR needs scrapping, making the game worse rather than resolving anything.
It is the rule that’s completely wrong - at the moment if it hits your hand it’s a pen… it should be is the player denying the opposing team and advantage (or putting them at a disadvantage)

Not to say I thought the match officials were bent today an utter disgrace the lack of decisions that didn’t go our way but weent to the rags… even Luke shaw was taking throw ins 20 yards further up the pitch than where the ball went out

not fussed about the handball, would have given them an excuse if it wasnt given. VAR was always going to give it, hit a hand that was outstretched above his shoulder, think we've been given similar

I've had some time to think about it, this is where I am now:

-It's like we've had a whole bunch of Christmas mornings over the last 3-4 weeks. The demolition of RM was a night to remember. Winning a 3rd PL in a row and doing it when they were written off for most of the season makes this one extra special. After all of that a cup final at Wembley where they beat them making them stand on the pitch and watch City lift the FA Cup is something none of us could have ever dreamed of. In the history of sports I can't think of a better month for fans of any team ever.

-As great as all of this is there is one thing that I think they need to do and this is just me being selfish. I don't just want to see them beat Inter and win the treble, I want to see them do it in true City style. This is such a special group and they've given us so much but I want to see them go through the gears and really lay a beatdown next Saturday. I want a couple from Haaland, I want to see peak KDB again, I want to see 40-50 passes in a row, I want to see Inter chasing shadows for 90 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.