United (N) | FA Cup Final | Post-Match Thread

Even playing against 13 men there's no stopping us. What a team we are. Even when our creators in chief ain't exactly setting the game alight (altough Kev still gets 2 assists) other people step up to the plate and smash it. Took some really dodgy officiating to ensure the rags stayed in it. 3 big calls to make and they got them all wrong. Casemiro with no intention of playing the ball with that assault on Akanji, never a handball and the Fred (50 fouls a game) block on KdB should've been a pen for us. I had to wait to celebrate our 2nd goal for a while as I thought they'd find something to rule it out it was that bad from the officiating crew.

Up the relentless, treble-hunting Blues!

I nearly gave up on football today. For a final in front of a world wide audience, the audacity of the cunts to officiate it like that beggars belief……

Thankfully, sense and justice prevailed, but mark my words if they could have ruled out the second goal, they would, even by the smallest of margins….

Football in this country is dead…….I have never witnessed the levels of cheating we now see week after week, designed to keep the American owned clubs relevant and the owners or shareholders cash secure and assured….

We are the antidote, the medicine, and long May it continue.

A fine, professional performance overall although we were not good first 45 and wilted after 75 mins…I’ll take that.

Onwards blues !!

Last edited:
I was standing behind the goal fucking rags throwing beer and bottles down on us after our goals. The stewards there are neither use nor ornament. Scum.

On a plus note I met you can't beat a bit of mutton lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.