United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance of Eddie on the bench for Saturday, not as a keeper, but we could bring him on if it looks like going to pens, even with one good eye he would be in my list.

I hope we show these raggy cnuts what time it is on Saturday bring back to back double home City!

I've not heard any rags giving it big licks this week about how they're going to win. Most I've heard don't have much confidence at all.

Hopefully they start getting a bit giddy as it gets closer, it always makes the win a bit more enjoyable.

Hope these celebrations until 5am don't impact the weekend performance, might not look great if we lose and there are all these pictures of the players stumbling out of a club bladdered at 5 am earlier in the week.

They’ve been given yesterday and today off, hope we ain’t undercooked going into Saturday. Pep very rarely gets it wrong on what players should be or shouldn’t be doing though.

Sky intros - can’t stop showing the old Rooney goal against us. Wonder why that is?

I need advice guys
I am in 3rd place 6 points off top slot in my DREAMTEAM league.
I need to transfer in 2 players who the leaders don't already have.
Question is AKE,STONES,DOKU which two should I choose. CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.