United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Park somewhere on the metropolitan line close to the M25 - I live in Chorleywood only 20 odd minutes to WPark - plenty of places to park and tube always easier going North away from London after the match
Is Watford a good option to park?, can you get away easily?, only ever travelled on the train previously to Wembley

I dont think we will batter them 4 or 5 nil like some people have predicted on here, I expect a tight game. They've had luck on there side in the cup this season let's hope that luck runs out for them come match day. I predict we will edge it with a 2-1 win a repeat of last seasons scoreline.

Last edited:
I dont think we will batter 4 or 5 nil like some people have predicted on here, I expect a tight game. They've had luck on there side in the cup this season let's hope that luck runs out for them come match day. I predict we will edge it with a 2-1 win a repeat of last seasons scoreline.
I think the same.

But I want another Watford.

Is Watford a good option to park?, can you get away easily?, only ever travelled on the train previously to Wembley
I drove to Watford for both Wembley games last year. Car park has plenty of spaces, train straight into Wembely for about a 10 minute walk.Traffic wasnt bad on the way home either.

Chorleywood or Rickmansworth - junction 18 M25 near Watford but both tube stations closer to the motorway and quieter - park at the station for about a fiver - don’t bother going to Watford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.