United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Park somewhere on the metropolitan line close to the M25 - I live in Chorleywood only 20 odd minutes to WPark - plenty of places to park and tube always easier going North away from London after the match
Uxbridge is a pretty good base for that. (Come down M40) Met line direct to the stadium.

Appreciate only MOTD highlights, though looked like Brighton battered them at the weekend and ended up losing.
We need to start like we did against wham and finish our chances in the first 20 mins.
Then and only then can we go on to create humiliation...

I think the same.

But I want another Watford.
I know it goes without saying but the 1st goal is massive. I expect them to play similar to the 3-1 with men behind the ball. If we score 1st then similar to last seasons final they won't be able to stay in that low block. As long as they don't get another diabolical penalty, they'll be chasing shadows all game.

You turn up you win simple as that.

Neville and co going on about systems to combat City but it doesnt matter what system they play of you lot turn up .

In a nutshell you have to have your poorest game of the season and they have to have there best and based in the last 9 months that aint gonna happen.

There big chance was last season when you lot weren't at your best but even that should have resulted in a big hiding thats simply the gulf in class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.