United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You turn up you win simple as that.

Neville and co going on about systems to combat City but it doesnt matter what system they play of you lot turn up .

In a nutshell you have to have your poorest game of the season and they have to have there best and based in the last 9 months that aint gonna happen.

There big chance was last season when you lot weren't at your best but even that should have resulted in a big hiding thats simply the gulf in class.
Been saying that as well. Even if they play like they did to draw with the mickeys we'll still have to turn to dogshit

maybe some people are not interested in doing it anymore, or will but only for more than a token 30 seconds.

unlike the poznan season when it was a special celebration of that season and spontanious, not random (or like this one pre arranged) you now see plenty not join in in SSL or do so half hearted most times it happens.

like every time someone suggest bringing back bananas, many feel it had it's time.

not saying I feel that way tbf, just an observasion on why ot never is as smooth when done
I may be a miserable old fart but I’ve been in the ground twice recently when the Poznań was started during a City attack when we looked like we might score. I decided I’d rather watch the game.

Didn't for us when we played Wigan
That's the thing, though - you can construct a scenario where this causes them to lose interest and play (even more) badly, or you can construct one where they play like demons (they are in the shop window, send off for Ten Hag, whatever). Ultimately all we can do is play at our best and, if we do, then we should be fine, regardless of where they are at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.