United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should sing 'Things can only get better ' tomorrow. Seems a favourite song at present!

I was thinking last night what if City in the dark years before 2008 got to the FA Cup final and faced United.
City getting to an FA Cup final again would have been so special. But facing a powerful United and up against it and facing a hammering with A City team full of average players would be HARD to swallow,

For be our best chance of facing United in an FA Cup final would have been in Kevin Keagan's era, But it still would have been a big ask to take on United at that time, Yes we got some good results against them at home, but away from our home it was bleak,

I was thinking last night what if City in the dark years before 2008 got to the FA Cup final and faced United.
City getting to an FA Cup final again would have been so special. But facing a powerful United and up against it and facing a hammering with A City team full of average players would be HARD to swallow,

For be our best chance of facing United in an FA Cup final would have been in Kevin Keagan's era, But it still would have been a big ask to take on United at that time, Yes we got some good results against them at home, but away from our home it was bleak,

We drew away under royle, drew away under keegan, won away under sven

Fit squad bar eddie, tough call as to who will play , i really want the boys who played well in the run in but i think he might pick out of form ones just so they are included , either way we must win it and score first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.