United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get ahead and when the rags have to start chasing the game, then bring Doku on to exploit the space

Pep commented that he went with Doku vs W Ham precisely because he's good in tight spaces.

That's the only real conundrum for Pep. I agree he's more likely to go with Kova, but Doku was so good yesterday that Pep might be tempted to reconsider.

Pep commented that he went with Doku vs W Ham precisely because he's good in tight spaces.

That's the only real conundrum for Pep. I agree he's more likely to go with Kova, but Doku was so good yesterday that Pep might be tempted to reconsider.
Whereas Ten Bob will have the dilemma of whether to play Casimero or Jonny Fucking Evans at centre back lol

We'll smash them

I think we would have last season in the final but players had one eye on the champions league final, not in a unprofessional way but knew they had to keep plenty in the tank, not pick up knocks etc. It was more of a professional job.

On Saturday we'll let loose on them

Doku was brilliant, tied Coufal up in knots at times

I can’t wait…. I have a feeling that every shot from Haaland goes in, he will score a hat trick

Doku was brilliant, tied Coufal up in knots at times
He certainly did that.
The only thing he did wrong yesterday is have no awareness of where Coufal was for those long crossfield passes.
Just prior to their goal he must have been 30 yards away from Coufal, allowing a dangerous cross that led to their corner.
I'm sure its something Pep will work on.

I think too he will go with that selection. I'm not sure I prefer this though as Doku can turn them upside down.
BTW how did you manage to choose the 4-3-2-1 formation in that site? I only see 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1.
you can shift players wherever you want , just long click on the player when you select him , with the mouse cursor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.