United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were hugely fortunate in the semi final but as always I am not taking nothing for granted. Play like we had done in both derbies and we won't go far wrong.
Have to say I agree with you. Personally, I do think there is quite a lot of over confidence on here (probably change in the match day thread!) Cup Finals don't always go to form, there was Wigan ofcourse and going back further Cov beating Spurs and Wimbledon beating the coach wreckers etc..
Having said that ,even though they have a couple of decent players, nobody anywhere near our standard. We are miles better than them. Both derbies were pretty one sided and both scorelines flattered them in truth.
I'm not as nervous as last year (which maybe is a little worrying) Again in last years final we were much the better side, though we did take the foot of the gas towards the end with thoughts of Istanbul on our mind.
No CL this year, my only real worries are our own possible complacency and as always against them and Liverpool, suspect decisions going their way!

Feeling very confident today. United players won’t be up for it with the ten Haag news. Think will be a comfortable 3 0 victory

Just seen we are 1/10 to win the tie at the bookies. Says it all. No chance we lose this

Just got on the chartered City train-1970’s rolling stock! Few old men dressed in all black at the station- stupid twats .

Feeling very confident today. United players won’t be up for it with the ten Haag news. Think will be a comfortable 3 0 victory
Think if we score first they will implode. We have shown this season we have the confidence and patience to come from a goal down, the rags are the complete opposite. So come on City, early goal and go for the kill.

These guys are ready for a good twatting. All the stars are aligning. Ten Hag leaving, they're' shit, double double, we're so fkin good, everyone wants us to twat them, the sky is blue. 2-1 City if utd deploy VAR. (Im still pissed at that grealish handball)
Not so sure about that. There's a lot of hatred out there for us.

Oil
Plastic fans
Emptihad
No History

Etc etc etc

A lot will want us to win, certainly. But not everyone, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.