United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like a Nice early goal preferably within the first 15 minutes of the game.

Another one before half time, then a rampant second half will do.

My heart says 3 or 4 nil but my head says 1 nil/2.1.

Everyone is super confident about today. A few rags I saw yesterday have already chucked the towel in. Apart from one who reckons 3.1 united. He was 7 pints deep though.

Haaland first scorer and I fancy Kev to notch today as well.

Enjoy your day blues. Safe journey to the fans that are making their way to Wembley!!!

Come on City!!!

So; Eddy is the only absentee from the squad apparently. And he wasn't going to play anyway. If we turn up for the game, it ought to be a stroll, really. I'm saying 4-1 (we'll obviously concede!). The lanky guy (2), Stockport's finest and Bernie (he loves playing against utd).

Sorry about all the brackets!
(That’s ok) (mate)

Not so sure about that. There's a lot of hatred out there for us.

Oil
Plastic fans
Emptihad
No History

Etc etc etc

A lot will want us to win, certainly. But not everyone, I think.
nah

every fan I ever meet hates them beyond any of the nonsense talked about us

Shitting bricks, nowhere near as calm as half you cunts on here.
I'll wake up stressed, imagining them having the game of their lives & just wishing the whole day away.
I fucking hate the build up to games against that lot, fucking hate it
I shall be taking some beta blockers before the game. Calm as hell then.

Feeling very confident today. United players won’t be up for it with the ten Haag news. Think will be a comfortable 3 0 victory
The Wigan defeat was when the exit of Mancini was rumoured all that week and we didn’t turn up. Same today for the rag twats. Hope I don’t miss the first fifteen seconds :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.